Shiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiny Guild

Ragnarok

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping Randoh get the ban lifted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guthbrand

Guthbrand

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Helping Randoh get the ban lifted Empty
PostSubject: Helping Randoh get the ban lifted   Helping Randoh get the ban lifted Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2007, 7:39 pm

I decided to make this topic so that if anyone wanted to send the GMs a message ascerting Randoh's innocence they would know what information to send them to do so. So, hopefully Randoh will read this and if he is ok with the idea, he will post any pertinant information (such as his account name) that would allow us to communicate to the GMs exactly who it is we are talking about. And if someone could post a link or something relating as to how you send a GM messages that would be cool too because I don't know how to message the GMs and others might not either.

And I also think we should try to be respectfull to the GMs when we send messages so we don't risk making things worse. Unless someone has a better idea I think it best that the messages keep the focus on Randoh's inocense (but instead of saying Randoh you will use his account name) and not the GMs possible incompetence.
Back to top Go down
Randoh

Randoh

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Helping Randoh get the ban lifted   Helping Randoh get the ban lifted Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2007, 9:10 pm

I check these forums everyday, so of course I'm gonna read this!

Helping Randoh get the ban lifted Crying

My account name is cantidedeuce.

http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/support/e_mail_inquiry.asp

I think it's a great idea! Fuck those bitch-ass, mother fucking god damn cock sucking GMs.

Here's all the info I can give -
iRO GM 21 was the one that was showed up there, and it was on May 14, around 3AM PST. I was in Hugel field (hu_fild03), killing Metalings and Groves. Wasn't picking up the small shit like metal tubes and jellopies. I got up when I saw the GM cuz my dad needed my ass in his room asap, and when I came back, I was banned, and my bro was controlling my character at the time of the check. The last person I talked to was Meffe's aco, -Toxic-, an hour or so before the ban.

If you want to be respectful or not, it's up to you. You can call them
bitch-ass, mother fucking god damn cock suckers if you want. Hell, they're the ones that have to worry about being nice, not us. I was on my 98 wizard, Randoh. I was 79% to 98-->99. And that's all the Randoh can say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aether_cantide
Guthbrand

Guthbrand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Randoh get the ban lifted   Helping Randoh get the ban lifted Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2007, 8:54 am

I sent them a message. Here it is so you know what I said. I even spell checked this so you better appreciate it. Razz

Dear to whom it may concern among the GM staff,

I want to start of by saying I appreciate the hard work you guys put in. Anything you guys do to make the game better, and bot free is great. But I also must confess I feel I need an injustice has been done to my friend who previously owned the account "cantidedeuce" before he was suspended on May 14 while using his wizard "Rando". I was overjoyed to hear an account of you guys actually doing something about botters and other third party program users, I've seen many annoying me in orc dungeon in the past (I’m not talking about afk alchemists either), now I might actually try to report next time. However, I know that my friend whom I knew as "Rando" in game is NOT a botter or user of any third party program. I understand you won’t release proof of what he has done, and I won’t ask you to as that could cause a breach in security. However from my personal experience with this player I know that he is innocent of the crimes against Ragnarok Online that you have accused him of. I have played with him many times and was even in the same guild as him so I know he is a completely legit player (how could I kill a botter in pvp, I mean seriously). I believe this is all just a misunderstanding and implore you to revoke your original decision allow the account cantidedeuce to be given back to its owner. Thank you for listening and for your hard work.

Sincerely,
Jon

I hope it makes some progress.
Back to top Go down
Randoh

Randoh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Randoh get the ban lifted   Helping Randoh get the ban lifted Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2007, 8:05 pm

you're alright, guth.
Back to top Go down
Guthbrand

Guthbrand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Randoh get the ban lifted   Helping Randoh get the ban lifted Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2007, 9:02 pm

well, heh, that didn't seem to work, not much surprise there, another answer from them along the lines of "NO." Well, i'm out of ideas. /swt
Back to top Go down
Randoh

Randoh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Randoh get the ban lifted   Helping Randoh get the ban lifted Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2007, 11:05 am

At least ya tried. I guess it's really all me on this shit. But I guess if it was as easy as getting support from other people, anyone could get their account unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping Randoh get the ban lifted   Helping Randoh get the ban lifted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping Randoh get the ban lifted
Page 1 of 1