Shiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiny Guild

Ragnarok

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mario Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
newxstar
Admin
newxstar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Mario Series Empty
PostSubject: Mario Series   Mario Series Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2007, 1:42 am

What a Face *Since everyone talkin about mario.. letz get Mario fever here.. i remember when i played mario and was like.. wat the heck.. they got mario baseball.. mario rpg.. mario tennis.. mario golf.. mario basketball.. mario soccer.. wow... wat about.. MARIO FOOTBALL.. i'll have LUIGI be my wide receiver and.. Yoshi be my RUNNING BACK.. Mario be my Quarterback.. and all the TOADS be my lineman.. wait.. one more person missing.. wait.. letz make DONKEY KONG my TIGHT END.. hell yea.. YOSHI WILL NEVER FUMBLE.. and.. boy.. RUN YOSHI!!! Luigi so Tall.. JUMP MAN... wait.. talkin about jump.. why not have a MARIO OLYMPIC GAME.. YEA... XD.. GOIN MARIO CRAZY..* -Star*
Back to top Go down
Mage the Observer

Mage the Observer

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Mario Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Series   Mario Series Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2007, 1:12 pm

Super Mario RPG was one of the coolest games I've ever played. Bowser is so fun as a playable character(even if he is only a mediocre villain).
Back to top Go down
Miss Star

Miss Star

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Mario Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Series   Mario Series Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2007, 10:24 pm

Mario Series LyAJSoLYJm I love playing the mini games of mario on the Nintindo DS... So much fun!!!!
I love playing all the Mario games... I think I played them all Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angelbabykizz
iyon

iyon

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Mario Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Series   Mario Series Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2007, 1:16 pm

lol, i loved mario games.
i remembered when i played mario sunshine. i was like what the heck?
i can run into that huge painting?
Back to top Go down
Miss Star

Miss Star

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Mario Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Series   Mario Series Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2007, 2:42 pm

I remember playing Mario Sunshine... I got pretty far in the game but then I got stuck and didn't know wat else to do or go so I gave up and started playing Zelda again.... I love Zelda games!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angelbabykizz
iyon

iyon

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Mario Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Series   Mario Series Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2007, 7:19 pm

i heard of zelda when i was little and i would ask my dad to take me around my cousens bcoz he has zelda.
i also wanted to go around another cousens home when i was in california bcoz he was pretty far in zelda i think. i got all hyped up and scared over the dungons and graveyard (the bit where you go to transform links sword). tongue talk about exciting

mario is still a good game though. classic games are good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mario Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Series   Mario Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mario Series
Page 1 of 1