Shiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiny Guild

Ragnarok

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
newxstar
Admin
newxstar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie Empty
PostSubject: Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie   Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2007, 3:47 am

bounce *Yes.. i am a asian person.. and love ancient history.. in fact.. i love playing strategy game call Romance the three Kingdom.. typically.. thats where i get most of my math done.. XD.. heh.. so.. just to say.. U GOTTA LOVE STRATEGY GAME!!! GO CIVILIZATION!! GO RISK!! GO WALDO!! geek
Back to top Go down
Meffe DearS

Meffe DearS

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie   Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2007, 1:21 pm

>>

Go Starcraft ?
Back to top Go down
Guthbrand

Guthbrand

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie   Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2007, 6:47 am

DUDE!!!!!!! MEFFE YOU PLAYED STARCRAFT??? SWEEEEEEET!

Go Age of Empires!

Go.. well, i played some others but can't remmeber.. blarg...

Whats Romance the three Kingdom?

newxstar wrote:
bounce *Yes.. i am a asian person..

WHAT?!? THIS COMES AS A TOTAL AND COMPLETE SURPRISE!!! Shocked

too bad the old forums are down so i can't capitulate my sarcasm by making a link to a picture you posted of yourself and your wife looking very good in all your glorius asian-ness. Razz

What does being asian have to do with liking history and strategy games? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mage the Observer

Mage the Observer

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie   Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2007, 10:05 am

The Dynasty Warrior series is based on asian history. I've heard of it, but never played it. Sorry Star.
Back to top Go down
Meffe DearS

Meffe DearS

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie   Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2007, 10:30 am

Only once or twice..

I actually think I have the game somewhere ! D:

And yeah, I'm with Mage on this one.
Heard of it. Seen it. Looks pretty.
Never played it though~
o__o

/spin
Back to top Go down
Guthbrand

Guthbrand

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie   Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2007, 7:06 am

I JUST MADE THE CONNECTION!!!!!!!!! Dynasty Werriors full of asians, Star is Asian, .... ..... I GET IT NOW. Shocked

Ya... I have played Dynasty warriors actualy. Although... in my opinion... there really isnt' that much strategy involved in those games. You just run around chopping stuff.... Its way fun sending a group of enemy soldiers flying into the air though.
Back to top Go down
newxstar
Admin
newxstar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie   Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2007, 1:46 am

: Arrow *well there is two type of game.. one sword slash and the other strategy(Romance Three Kingdom).. its more like chess game.. so.. when u have time.. get a module(ROMS site: Romnation.net) one for the snes and try it out on the pc..* -Star
Back to top Go down
iyon

iyon

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie   Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2007, 11:37 am

i've played dynasty warriors 5: Xtreme legends on ps2
and it rocks, i'm planning on getting DW5: Empires

i'm asain too XD
i'm chinese by blood
and romance of the 3 kingdoms relate to something like the hand dynasty where wars were common just to rule the land...
maybe the kingdoms were wu, shu, wei?

not too sure, i hardly study alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie   Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynasty Warrior Series Including Romance Three Kingdom Serie
Page 1 of 1