Shiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiny Guild

Ragnarok

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Info on TY!!!

Go down 
+2
Guthbrand
Ty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iyon

iyon

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Info on TY!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on TY!!!   Info on TY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2007, 7:31 pm

now that we mention drunk people...
i had a drunk chasing me in usa atlanta near macy's
he had a HARD stick following me and my uncle saying' you got a dollar to spare? or some beer?'

but gettin drunk is the least of your worries if YOUR the one drunk lol!
Back to top Go down
supadude

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Info on TY!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on TY!!!   Info on TY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2007, 2:21 pm

hey hey hey now, theres no need to speak so lowly of drunks. we just sometimes have a very one track mind, for each their own, appearently meffe manages to summon the creepers to her, lyon draws the ones that sound like homeless people.

and u r so right lyon, there r lots of other problems when ur drunk. u gotta be checkin for 5.0 who r always lookin to be a buzzkill, especially when ur in public, but whats far worse than cops is the chance that u might get so drunk that a fattie gets hold of u. they can smell the weakness of a smashed and vulernable guy a mile away. its sad, iv seen many good friends get sucked into one, they never had a chance (didnt help that we encouraged it so we could mock them later). lol!
Back to top Go down

Info on TY!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2