Shiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiny Guild

Ragnarok

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guthbrand absense notice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guthbrand

Guthbrand

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Guthbrand absense notice Empty
PostSubject: Guthbrand absense notice   Guthbrand absense notice Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2007, 4:16 am

my sub is about to expire for ragnarok and I don't feel motivated enough to pay to play for anther couple of months, so I'm taking a break again, feel free to kick out my character(s) if you need room. It was a fun... um... month that I was back. Thanks for the laughs and the WoE. I'll prolly check on the forum every once in a while to see what's going on. Sorry I'm not being more active in the guild... Ragnarok just comes and goes in fazes for me...

(you can blame it on the old Fallout games, I just got sucked back into them... all that anime I've been watching has made Ragnarok less appealing too... Razz I'm sure I'll get borred and come back though, prolly in a month or two. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Mage the Observer

Mage the Observer

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Guthbrand absense notice   Guthbrand absense notice Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2007, 3:06 pm

Been nice having you around man, we'll miss you. Be sure to contact us if you log on again and find yourself guildless.
Back to top Go down
newxstar
Admin
newxstar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Guthbrand absense notice   Guthbrand absense notice Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2007, 1:43 am

tongue *FALLOUT!! Suspect nice game.. well.. don't forget your pals here.. been great having u back.. and fun as well.. wish things could work out better.. but who knows.. Mad as for now.. we'll do wat we can.. thanks for everythin guth.. hope to see you again when your back..* -Star*
Back to top Go down
blue

blue

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Guthbrand absense notice   Guthbrand absense notice Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2007, 1:52 am

Guth! Nooooooooooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Guthbrand

Guthbrand

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Guthbrand absense notice   Guthbrand absense notice Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2007, 1:09 am

Hey guys. I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guthbrand absense notice   Guthbrand absense notice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guthbrand absense notice
Page 1 of 1